Thanksgiving break

                  This Thanksgiving break I saw my Nino I haven’t seen him in like 3 years because he moved to Texas. We also slept over at my cousins house and we stood up and watched Jigsaw and insidious chapter 3 the Jigsaw movie was gruesome and gory insidious 3 was not even scary it just startled me a bit. Then we tried to pull an all nighter but I fell asleep at 12 am. I had thanksgiving at my other cousins house and my baby cousins were there. Monday and Tuesday I was home alone and I played on my Xbox all day. During the weekend My sister and I raked the leaves for money we both got 20 bucks. During Black Friday we went to the mall and I got Jordan’s and some clothes my sister got an iPad and my mom got a Samsung watch. My dad unfortunately got nothing. Then we saw frozen 2 because my sister wanted to watch it. That was my thanksgiving break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackfish part 1

Blackfish part 2